Wednesday, February 4, 2009

FORTH CHEMO

Great 2/3 done - remains two more.
Actually it was a bit easier because when they did the 3 other chemo there was pain in my legs (from below the knees to my ankles).
This time I told it to my nurse - and she said it might be because they give me Benzedrine
(med against allergic reactions); but since no reaction happened during 3 first times
she decided not to give it to me this time. And it paid off - there was almost no pain.
Believe me I was so glad.
Again I have to say anticipation is worth then reality.
So please,please discuss all your problems, even if they seem trivial.

1 comment:

Andy Ilachinski said...

2 more and you're done... You are a remarkably brave and resilient trooper! And your blog will help those who are going through the same process (or about to go through it). Even in your own difficulties you find time to inject a bit of positive energy into the world :-)